Toulouse-Lautrec will be a timed ticket exhibition. Tickets are sold in half hour sessions from 10am and are on sale now online via
- Or by phoning 132 849
- at the National Gallery information desk open 10 am - 5 pm daily.
|Transaction fees from $4.95 apply|
|Adult / Concession||$25 / $20|
|Child (7-16 yrs)||$6|
|Family / Family Concession *||$55 / $45|
|NGA Member (Adult / Family *)||$16 / $37|
|Premium** (Adult / NGA Member)||$50 / $45|
|* 2 Adults + 2 children
** Early viewing on Sat or Sun (9am).
Limited numbers (from 10 Dec 2012).
- Open 14 Dec 2012 – 2 April 2013
- 10.00 am – 3.30 pm every day (except Christmas day)
- Friday from 1 March 2013 10am – 5.30pm (last entry 5.30pm, Gallery closes at 7pm)
- Saturday 10 am – 5.30pm (last entry 5.30pm, Gallery closes 7pm)
- Sunday 10 am – 3.30pm (last entry 3.30pm, Gallery closes at 5pm)
- General information +61 2 6240 6411
- For visitors with mobility difficulties +61 2 6240 6411
- General email enquiries email@example.com
- Membership - 1800 020 068
Become a member. All NEW adult memberships receive a free exhibition ticket. Enjoy the full range of membership benefits.
Image detail: Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec 'La Goulue entering the Moulin Rouge' [La Goulue entrant au Moulin Rouge] 1892 , The Museum of Modern Art, New York, Gift of Mrs David M. Levy, Digital image © 2012 The Museum of Modern Art, New York/Scala, Florence
Enjoy the complete experience with a ticket to Toulouse-Lautrec and a 2 course lunch in the Sculpture Garden Restaurant from Wednesday to Sunday. First select a date and then choose the 12 noon session with lunch after or the 2.00pm session with lunch before your viewing.
Buy 10 or more tickets and save. Call Ticketek Groups on
1300 364 001Buy a Toulouse-Lautrec Gift Voucher and the receiver can then choose when they want to attend. Ticket and merchandise voucher available.