- Open 17 Aug – 11 Nov 2012, Canberra only
- 10.00 am – 5.00 pm every day
Please read our frequently asked questions
Please visit the ticketing part of our site for full details.
- Tickets – Ticketek 132 849 or ticketek.com.au
- Recorded information +61 2 6240 6501
- General information +61 2 6240 6411
- For visitors with mobility difficulties +61 2 6240 6411
- General email enquiries
- Membership – 1800 020 068
- Please read our see out frequently asked questions
The Brassey Hotel of Canberra is the Accommodation Partner of Sydney Long and is offering a special accommodation package including two tickets to the exhibition, one night’s accommodation in a premium Heritage Room with a bottle of wine on arrival and a full buffet breakfast for $235. Contact the Brassey on (02) 6273 3766.
All bookings are subject to availability.
Become a member
Join now, see Sydney Long for FREE and receive annual National Gallery member benefits. Join here
The Gallery Cafe, overlooking the Sculpture Garden, serves a wide range of morning, afternoon tea and lunch options. Breakfast is available all day and all pastries and tarts are baked on site. A carefully selected range of wines is available and the lunch blackboard menu offers something more substantial
- Open daily 10.00am – 4.30pm.
The exhibition shop offers a beautiful product range including the informative and lavishly illustrated catalogue. The exhibition book is a great addition to any art lover’s collection.
$39.95 special NGA shop price
Free call 1800 808 337 | mail order and email orders