Vision + Policies
The cultural enrichment of all Australians through access to their national art gallery, the quality of the national collection, the exceptional displays, exhibitions and programs, and the professionalism of our staff.
The purpose of the Gallery is to serve the public by enhancing understanding and enjoyment of the visual arts.
- 2015 NGA Corporate Plan (400kb pdf)
ABN 278 5597 5449
- Service charter
- Complaints handling guidelines
- Enterprise agreement (4Mb pdf)
- Workplace health and safety
- Environmental policy statement
- Acquistions policy 2006 (4.25Mb pdf)
- Loans guidelines
- Reproductions of works of art
- Website copyright statement
- Indigenous Australian art charter of principles